Tuesday, April 9, 2013

salt clothing launch

I'm so excited to announce that I will be doing the all the jewelry for the Salt Clothing launch! The show is this thursday, April 11th, at the Oakland Metro Opera House. Doors are at 7:30 and it promises to be a fabulous show with additional runway walks by Field Day Wearable and Kalico DeLaFay Millinery. Tickets are available here. As is my way, I've become a bit of a studio hermit for the last 2 months working away expanding the moccasin collection to include much more of my first love, metalsmithing. It's been a wonderful challenge to accessorize 10 outfits with necklaces, earrings, bangles, rings, and belts. All told that's more than 50 pieces produced in my teeny tiny kitchen/studio! And even though I really shouldn't, here is a sneak peak of things to come.... Hope to see you there! xo ..holly...

1 comment:

  1. A family owned company that Joules Clothing collaborates with Scandinavian Designers to hand craft each piece with care and love.

    ReplyDelete